Alchemy Fantasy R ~ She's a Baby Alchemist

 


Overview:

This is a story about a hero who lives in a village and searches for his missing teacher with the heroine.​


Yeah the overview doesn't say much, but that's a NETORASE rpg! Fuck yeah! The developer is [Mijiishi] and he did A LOT of great netorase rpgs but this one is the best looking one. Unfortunately it's also my least favorite, but let's go step to step.

The situations lead you to have an alchemist girl as a lover, who to summon HOMUNCULUS must mix the sperm of two different people/creatures in her uterus. Only in this way is it possible to discover the mystery of uhhh something (I didn't follow the plot)

hot:
- NETORASEEEEEEEEEEEEE! FUCKING NETORASE YEEAAAHHH!
- Every time you come back to the village, she goes off to fuck someone else and you see it ON THE MAP! You are forced to mind your business while you see her getting impregnated on the map! Oh yes!
- Nice drawings!
- In the big city you can prostitute her! Fuck yes! She has a lot of fun with so many people!!!

turn offs:
- VERY FEW blowjobs :( But I already know that the author isn't crazy about blowjobs. He LOVES impregnating girlfriends!
- Too short! :( :( Only lasts 3 hours. Average Mijiishi game lasts about 5-8 hours!
- Too little humiliation. it's netorase with little "neto", I don't know if you mean what I mean. If no one says the protagonist has a small dick, it's just swinging. I can perceive a little bit of netorare in dialogues with others and I'm happy with it, but it's too little. It could have been better!

In all of this, I STRONGLY recommend this game, especially if it's your first [Mijiishi] game. After that I recommend you consume all the others.
Furthermore, this game is available on STEAM!!! I recommend you buy it to support the author!!!

Game duration: 3 hours
steam link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2390000/Alchemists_Fantasy_R__A_Girls_Alchemic_Furnace/

Comments

  1. I mean is it swinging if it the protag isn't getting any at all? Thank you for the review, my maso brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately, the protag DOESget it sometimes
      -hassel

      Delete
  2. I don't know if I'm just bad. But I found this to be one of the most difficult netorase gamea I've ever played

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really grindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Battle Armor Sorgante

Spider and Butterfly