Spider and Butterfly

 


Overview:

Mini RPG that saves a girl who wandered into a den of outlaws

In this game, you must protect a girl who was kidnapped in a women-restricted city, conquer dungeons while fending off thugs, and aim for the city's exit.

You can develop a close relationship with the girl and enjoy intimate activities...

However, there is no mercy when it comes to sexual harassment, forced intercourse, and creampie by the thugs...

If the girl's stamina runs out, she will be sent to the thugs' den and subjected to gang rape...

Will you be able to safely reach the exit and achieve a happy ending...!?​


Thoughts:

Okay this game is great, but also requires a lot of mental gymnastics if you're not completely into rape like I am. Also TW this game is just rape. You go explorin the dungeons and the thughs fucking rape her.
I don't really like this, my thing is really that SHE is enjoyin every moment of her time, just fucking hate when women suffer sorry yeah that's my thing ok? My mental process was like: she's enjoying it! She loves being forced but she can't tell him. The only reason she's not resisting is that she loves it and she's discovering it in this incredible adventure *mental powers on* 

Using this delusion I managed to GREATELY enjoy this game lmao! so...

HOT:
- her model is just so hot, she's great, wide hips and all, so great I love her
- male models don't have a face so we don't have to cringe for bad design when they appear
- also male models have a very big dick so 10/10
- a lot of very hot sex pose, many of them I just wished I thought to use in my own games

Turn off:
- she's mute :| (but anyway maybe it's better like this tbh)
- only 1 blowjob scene :( :( :( :(
- not a turn off but man if this could have been a more netorase game, but that's just me of course

play time: 1.5 hours

Well overall I had fun with this game! If you're prepared for what I said, I recommend you to play it.

You can google it or search it on f95z forum to play it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alchemy Fantasy R ~ She's a Baby Alchemist

Battle Armor Sorgante