Dungeon of Luxoria

Hello everyone, it's Hassel. In this blog I'll just share my thoughts about NTR games I play. When I'll finish all NTR games I'll consider playing other genres. 
Let's start with

Dungeon of Luxoria 




Set in a sword and magic world in the Medieval age. The protagonist who is an adventurer arrives in a town. As some problems emerge in the ruins of Luxoria located next to the town, he tries to solve the problems with a female knight.

Mijiishi DLsite

8 hours of gameplay, really nice. + mainly netorase + good content and endings + the gf loves you unconditionally - art style could be improved - very little focus on cocks and oral (and men in general) - lots of art recycling😞 - (avoidable) shota

I give it a 8/10, would be a 10/10 if it were properly translated and with better art. It gives you the feeling of loss but at the same time the gf still is in love with you, I'm impressed

There are some scenes that really stuck in my heart. The fact that you can wake up every day and NOT find your girlfriend, having to look around the city for her and find that she is actually having sex with another man, is truly an incredible experience.

Recommended for NTR lovers: Yes
Recommended for NTRS lovers: Absolutely yes!


Here's a fan art of one of my favorite scenes:









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alchemy Fantasy R ~ She's a Baby Alchemist

Battle Armor Sorgante

Spider and Butterfly